What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of information society services. Among others, they allow a web page to store and retrieve the browsing habits of a user or its team and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished: own cookies and third-party cookies. On our website https://airfryerhealthy.com we use both types of cookies.
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service is provided by the user. It also manages in a more efficient way, the advertising spaces that the editor can incorporate into a website.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. In particular, this site is https://airfryerhealthy.com you can use third-party services, on behalf of Google.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or are managed by the editor himself but the information collected is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time that they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be:
- Session cookies: designed to store and collect data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
On our website https://airfryerhealthy.com we do not use session or persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another classification with 5 types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, enter parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sounds or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as: the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the locale, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create profiles. This in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management of advertising spaces in the most efficient way possible.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous information on their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Deactivation and elimination of cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may stop operating. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the Help menu of the browser where you can find instructions. The user will be able to what cookies they want you to function on this website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
Cookies used at https://airfryerhealthy.com
For any questions or clarification about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us by email at [email protected]