|Yield||Preparation time||Cook time||Total time|
|2 servings||0 minutes||10 minutes||10 minutes|
Frozen curly fries in the air fryer are a unique and fun style of potato fries that will captive both children and adults. In just a few minutes, you can make these delicious fries to go with your hamburger or chicken nuggets. Or simply prepare a delicious snack in a bowl and top it as you please.
- 1 bag of Arby’s frozen curly fries
- chopped avocado
1. Place the frozen curly fries straight into the air fryer basket without thawing or adding oil.
2. Cook at 400°F (204°C) for 10 minutes, flipping once. Wait until golden brown, which indicates crispness.
3. Serve your air fryer frozen curly fries and top with sauce, cream and drizzle cheese. Enjoy!
How long to cook frozen curly fries in the air fryer?
In this case, it depends on the appliance power, because it is an approximation. Depending on the setting of your air fryer, it might take 10 minutes at 400ºF (204ºC).
How to cook Arby’s frozen fries in the air fryer?
With an air fryer, you’ll be able to prepare meals more quickly than ever. Pick up the bag of Arby’s curly fries and do not defrost them. Simply open the package and place the fries into the air fryer basket. Spread them out evenly, keeping the basket from becoming overcrowded since it needs enough space for the hot air to circulate. Oil isn’t necessary in this case, just adjust the temperature and time.
When the cooking process starts, turn them over or shake the basket halfway through. After serving, add sauce, cream, and cheese to your liking. Enjoy!
Where to buy frozen curly fries?
These curly fries can be found at Walmart, Target, Giant Food, Kroger, Safeway, Acme, Meijer, Vons.
Here are some options you can choose from at the supermarket:
- Ore-Ida, zesty curly, seasoned french fries potatoes.
- Arby’s, seasoned curly fries.
- McCain, seasoned curly fries.
- Sainsbury’s, seasoned curly fries.
Can you deep fry Arby’s curly fries?
Yes, you can deep fry them. Although it’s best to air fry them, if you don’t have an air fryer at the moment, follow these steps for deep-frying:
- Preheat oil to 175ºC (347ºF).
- Remove all packaging and carefully place the curly fries in the pan for 3 minutes. Don’t fry too many fries at once. Ensure pan is never more than one-third full and don’t leave unattended.
- Drain well before serving. Check food is piping hot.
- Serve and enjoy!
*All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only.
How long to deep fry Arby’s curly fries?
When oil is preheated to 175°C (347°F), it normally takes 2.5-3 minutes to cook.
In case you prefer to use the oven, here are the cooking instructions:
- Preheat conventional oven to 425ºF.
- Bake for 30 minutes for full bag and 20 minutes for half bag.
- Arrange the frozen curly fries into a single layer onto the baking sheet.
- Flip them halfway through cooking.
- Serve and enjoy!
Can you microwave Arby’s frozen curly fries?
Yes, you can use the microwave, but be sure to check the cooking process since each appliance is different, and we definitely recommend using an air fryer instead.
Are Arby’s frozen curly fries healthy?
If you consume a serving size indicated by this product, you are still considered medium healthy, because this is a processed food product. According to the salt daily requirements, if you eat more than 1 serving size, you are probably consuming more salt and calories than you should.
Try making your own curly fries at home by purchasing fresh ingredients and making them yourself if you are on a strict diet.
Arby’s frozen curly fries Nutrition Facts
Serving size: 1.33 cup
- Calories: 180
- Fat: 9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 390 mg
- Potassium: 305 mg
- Carbohydrate: 22 g
- Protein: 3 g
Potatoes, vegetable oil, enriched wheat flour, salt, modified corn starch, onion powder, spices, garlic powder, degermed yellow corn meal, leavening, dried, yeast, colored with oleoresin paprika.
Are Arby’s frozen curly fries vegan?
These fries are definitely vegan since they contain no animal products. Therefore, all the ingredients in this appetizer are vegetarian. So, don’t worry if you’re vegan or vegetarian.
Frozen Curly Fries in Air Fryer [Arby’s]
- Air fryer
- 1 bag of Arby's frozen curly fries
- Place the frozen curly fries straight into the air fryer basket without thawing or adding oil.
- Cook at 400°F (204°C) for 10 minutes, flipping once. Wait until golden brown, which indicates crispness.
- Serve your air fryer frozen curly fries and top with sauce, cream and drizzle cheese. Enjoy!