|Yield||Preparation time||Cook time||Total time|
|2 servings||1 minute||12 minutes||13 minutes|
Similarly, this recipe is prepared as fresh potato wedges. Here’s how to cook air fryer frozen potato wedges when you don’t want to cut fresh potatoes or when passing to the grocery store just to pick your favorite brand’s bag along with your larder. So then, check the steps below:
- bag of frozen seasoned potato wedges
- cooking spray or olive oil
If they aren’t seasoned:
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- a sprinkle of ground black pepper
- 1/2 paprika
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese powder or grated
- chopped fresh parsley
For serving: ketchup or ranch dressing
See Now Cooking Appliances & Cookbooks!
1. Place frozen potatoes in a bowl.
2. Optional step: Then, season them and mix everything very well.
3. Add cooking spray and place the wedges into the basket of the air fryer in a single layer. Fry at 400ºF (204ºC), leave it to cook for 6 minutes.
4. After that, flip the potato wedges and cook for 6 minutes more.
5. Serve your air fryer frozen potato wedges with your favorite sauce, ketchup, or dressing. Garnish with chopped parsley and parmesan cheese.
Check out this 15.5-quart Digital Air Fryer for fast & delicious food. All-in-one design for convenience and ease of use.
How long to cook frozen potato wedges in the air fryer?
Normally, if you set your air fryer at 400ºF (204ºC), the process will take around 12 minutes without preheating. But remember that during cooking you have to flip them in order to cook them on the opposite side evenly. Additionally, you’ll need to decide how crisp you want your air fryer frozen potato wedges.
Can you cook frozen potato wedges in the air fryer?
Sure, spuds are one of the most vegetables cooked within an air fryer due to their practicality and ease of preparation. In addition, another advantage is its excellent quality of cooking or even better than traditional, furthermore to burning low quantities of oil for cooking.
I listed some brads of frozen potato wedges you may find at the supermarket:
- Great Value, deli style, frozen wedges seasoned potatoes.
- Birds eye, seasoned red potato wedges and onions.
- McCain, crinckle cut wedges.
- Schwartz, garlic and herb potato wedges.
- Lanb weston, wedges cut potato.
- Alexia, red potato wedges.
How do you air fry frozen potato wedges?
Once you have chosen your preferred bag of potato wedges, take a look at how seasoned they are and add seasoning at your discretion. Then preheat your air fryer at 400ºF. Next, place the frozen potato wedges in the fryer basket and cook for 8 minutes, shaking the basket once or twice while cooking. Finally, serve and enjoy along with a dipping sauce or cheese or ketchup.
Frozen Potato Wedges in Air Fryer
- Air fryer
- bag frozen seasoned potato wedges
- cooking spray or olive oil
- Add cooking spray and place the wedges into the basket of the air fryer in a single layer. Fry at 400ºF (204ºC), leave it to cook for 6 minutes.
- After that, flip the potato wedges and cook for 6 minutes more.
- Serve with your favorite sauce, ketchup, or dressing. Garnish with chopped parsley and parmesan cheese.