|Yield||Preparation time||Cook time||Total time|
|2 servings||0 minutes||12 minutes||12 minutes|
There is nothing better than a potato snack with a crisp outside and a fluffy inside. The Alexia potato puffs in the air fryer are perfect when you have a party, watch TV, or simply crave them. Here’s how to make them.
Recommended: How Long to Bake Tilapia
1. Place the Alexia potato puffs straight into the air fryer basket without thawing or adding oil.
2. Cook at 375°F (190.5°C) for 12 minutes, flipping once. Wait until golden brown, which indicates crispness (depending on how powerful the air fryer is).
3. Serve and top with sauce, cream and drizzle cheese. Enjoy!
Please visit our Shop!
Can you cook Alexia potato puffs in the air fryer?
Yes, you can cook this type of meal. Take your favorite Alexia potato puffs and heat them up in an air fryer. You’ll discover that air fryers are better than the deep-frying method because your potato puffs (tater tots) will be much healthier than ever.
It will be even more appealing to those who are concerned about how much grease they consume. It’s surprising how crispy frozen potato puffs in the air fryer can get, making this the perfect start to your lunch!
How to cook Alexia potato puffs in the air fryer?
With an air fryer, you’ll be able to prepare meals more quickly than ever. Pick up the bag of Alexia potato puffs and do not defrost them.
Simply open the package and place them into the air fryer basket. Spread them out evenly, keeping the basket from becoming overcrowded since it needs enough space for the hot air to circulate. Oil isn’t necessary in this case, just adjust the temperature and time.
When the cooking process starts, turn them over or shake the basket halfway through. After serving, add sauce, cream, and cheese to your liking. Enjoy!
How long to cook Alexia potato puffs in the air fryer?
In this case, it depends on the appliance power, because it is an approximation. Depending on the setting of your air fryer, it might take 15 minutes at 400ºF (204ºC).
What to serve with Alexia potato puffs?
It can be served with chicken breasts, pork chops, fish fillets, salads, chicken wings, hamburgers, or beef. Additionally, you can mix your potato puffs with a salad or top them with sauce. Either way, this appetizer will make you feel as if you are in a restaurant.
Where to buy frozen Alexia tater tots?
These Alexia potato puffs can be found at Walmart, Meijer, City Market, Fred Meyer, Dillons, Mariano’s, Kroger, Safeway, Giant food. In fact, this company offers three different styles of potato puffs:
- Alexia, organic Yukon select puffs
- Alexia, crispy sweet potato puffs
- Alexia, crispy seasoned potato puffs with roasted garlic & cracked black pepper
Alexia crispy potato puffs Nutrition Facts
Serving size: 14 pieces
- Calories: 150
- Total Fat: 10 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 440 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 15 g
- Protein: 1 g
Alexia Potato Puffs in Air Fryer (sweet or crispy)
- Air fryer
- 1 bag Alexia frozen potato puffs (sweet or Yukon)
- Place the Alexia potato puffs straight into the air fryer basket without thawing or adding oil (cooking spray optional).
- Cook at 375°F (190.5°C) for 12 minutes, flipping once. Wait until golden brown, which indicates crispness (depending on how powerful the air fryer is).
- Serve and top with sauce, cream and drizzle cheese. Enjoy!
Welcome to my blog! I’m an air fryer enthusiast.