|Yield||Preparation time||Cook time||Total time|
|2 servings||0 minutes||12 minutes||12 minutes|
Try frozen grilled chicken strips in the air fryer for a tasty and fast meal. With an air fryer, you can reheat them in less than 15 minutes without making a mess in your kitchen, leaving it cleaner and neater than ever.
1. Retrieve the frozen grilled chicken strips from the freezer. They don’t need to be thawed.
2. Put them in the air fryer and spread them out, trying to avoid overcrowding the basket.
3. Cook at 400ºF (204ºC) for 12 minutes, turn them over halfway through. Remove once golden.
4. Serve and enjoy!
Can you cook frozen grilled chicken strips in the air fryer?
Certainly, just choose your favorite brand of grilled chicken strips and fry them in the air fryer. This equipment is essential for anyone who wants to prepare food quickly and healthily.
You can pick up your preferred brand from the following list.
- Tyson, cooked grilled chicken breast strips
- John Soules Food, chicken breast strips
- Foster farms, grilled chicken breast strips
- Perdue, chicken breast grilled
- Wegmans, chicken grilled
- Trader Joe’s, grilled chicken strips
How to cook frozen grilled chicken strips in the air fryer?
With this easy method of frying grilled chicken strips at home, not only will you be saving a lot of oil, but also you would be eating healthier. Simply follow these steps:
- Take your frozen grilled chicken tenders and air fryer basket/tray without defrosting them first. Make sure they don’t overcrowd the air fryer in order to allow hot air to circulate.
- Spray oil over them into the basket before cooking.
- Fry at 400ºF (204ºC) for 12 minutes, flipping halfway through to ensure even cooking.
- Plate your air fryer frozen chicken strips and enjoy!
How long to cook grilled chicken tenders in the air fryer?
At 400ºF (204ºC) for about 12-15 minutes, depending on the model you’re using, but you can use it as a guideline. Check them during the cooking process if you want them to be extra crispy.
See the chart below for more information.
Storing & Reheating
Refrigerate leftover grilled chicken strips in an airtight container for up to 3 days. If you want to reheat leftovers, remove them from the refrigerator and place them in the air fryer basket at the same temperature of 350ºF (176ºC). Air fry for 2 minutes, or until warm.
What to serve with grilled chicken strips?
Here are some side dish ideas:
- baked potatoes, roast potatoes
- pasta: tortellini, spaghetti
- salads: spinach salad, garden salad
- grilled veggies
- french fries
Where can I buy frozen grilled chicken strips?
They may be found in Kroger, Target, Walmart, Meijer, BJ’s, Giant, HEB, Breaux Mart, Meijer, Safeway, Martin’s groceries, among other grocery stores.
Cooking chart for chicken strips/fingers/tenders
|Philips XXL||15 minutes|
|Ninja air fryer||16 minutes|
|Power air fryer oven Elite||14 minutes|
|400ºF (204ºC) |
|Power XL vortex||16 minutes|
|Elite Platinum 5.3 Qt||15 minutes|
|Cook’s essentials 5.3 qt||6-8 minutes|
|Nuwave Brio 10 Qt||35-37 minutes|
|Dreo 4 Qt||12 minutes|
|Ninja foodi||15-17 minutes|
|Instant pot||20 minutes|
|Power air fryer oven 360||30 minutes|
|Gourmia||press air fry|
|Cuisinart air fryer toaster oven||20 minutes|
Frozen Grilled Chicken Strips in Air Fryer
- Air fryer
- 6 frozen grilled chicken strips
- Retrieve the frozen grilled chicken strips from the freezer. They don’t need to be thawed.
- Put them in the air fryer and spread them out, trying to avoid overcrowding the basket.
- Cook at 400ºF (204ºC) for 12 minutes, turn them over halfway through. Remove once golden.
- Serve and enjoy!