|Yield||Preparation time||Cook time||Total time|
|2 servings||1 minute||6 minutes||7 minutes|
Do you have a craving but don’t have a lot of time? At any time of day, a frozen mini pizza in the air fryer will satisfy you. Perfect for soothing your stomach with tasty toppings. Get it in under 10 minutes.
1. Take the frozen mini pizza out of the freezer and place them into the air fryer basket.
2. Cook them in the air fryer at 380°F (193°C) for 6-10 minutes.
3. Serve and enjoy!!
Can you cook frozen mini pizza in the air fryer?
Absolutely, all you need is a pizza that fits into your air fryer, because air fryers vary in size, so keep this in mind when cooking it. One of the best ways to make a perfect crunchy crust and cook through all toppings is to bake any pizza in an air fryer.
Here are some supermarket frozen mini pizza options:
- Sabatasso’s, pepperoni four cheese thin crust
- Brazi bites, cheese & pepperoni pizza bites
- Snow days, cheese pizza bites
- Schwans Tonys, baked pizza
- Wegmans, cheese mini bagels with tomato sauce
- Annie’s, three cheese mini pizza bagels
- Annie’s, pizza poppers
- Totino’s, pizza rolls
- Totino’s, party pizza
- Ellio’s pizza
- Digiorno, small pepperoni traditional crust
- Red baron, deep dish singles pepperoni pizza
- Celeste, cheese pizza
- Lou Malnati’s, deep dish pizza
- Finger food, pizza logs
How to cook frozen mini pizza in the air fryer?
It’s so easy, just follow these steps:
- Remove the frozen mini pizza from its packaging.
- Then, place it in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes at 380°F (193°C), or until the crust crisps up. If not, apply for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
How long to cook frozen mini pizza in the air fryer?
There is no exact time because it depends on the thickness of the pizza, the crust, the size, and the power of the air fryer. In our case, however, it takes 6 to 8 minutes at 380°F (193°C), depending on how crisp you like your pizza.
Totino’s party pizza Nutrition Facts
Serving: 1/2 pizza (155 g)
- Calories: 700
- Total fat: 17 g
- Cholesterol: 10 mg
- Sodium: 710 mg
- Carbohydrate: 37 g
- Protein: 10 g
Frozen Mini Pizza in Air Fryer [Totino’s]
- Air fryer
- 2 frozen mini pizza
- Take the frozen mini pizza out of the freezer and place them into the air fryer basket.
- Cook them in the air fryer at 380°F (193°C) for 6-10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!!