|Yield||Preparation time||Cook time||Total time|
|2 servings||0 minutes||6 minutes||6 minutes|
Here are simple instructions for making frozen mini wontons in the air fryer. Simply select your preferred filling from mini wontons, pork, chicken and vegetable.
Recommended: Tyson southern style breast tenderloins in air fryer
1. Take out the frozen mini wontons from the bag. It is not necessary to thaw them.
2. Spray oil over the frozen mini wontons to prevent them from sticking together.
3. Transfer them to the air fryer basket. Lay them out in a single layer, leaving space between mini wontons.
4. Cook for 6-8 minutes at 360ºF (182ºC). Pull out the basket and flip them halfway through cooking. This will ensure that the mini wontons cook evenly and turn golden brown.
5. Cook in batches for small air fryers.
6. Serve your air fryer frozen mini wontons with dipping sauce and enjoy!
Please visit our Shop!
Can you air fry frozen mini wontons?
You can certainly fry all these types of Asian food in an air fryer. Because there is a variety of frozen Asian food available at the supermarket, including Korean, Japanese, and Chinese style.
Enjoy any flavor with a soup or dipping sauce, no matter whether it is filled with pork, chicken, vegetables and other ingredients. There are other brands besides Bigigo, such as Annie Chuns and Trader Joe’s.
How to cook Bibigo frozen mini wontons in the air fryer?
- You only need oil to apply over them. Do not thaw, just place them in the machine, adjust the temperature, and press start.
- Keep frying for about 6-8 minutes at 360°F (182°C), until they get a golden brown texture. To get softer mini wontons, you should cook them for a shorter time.
- Serve your air fryer frozen mini wontons and enjoy immediately!
Place 12 frozen wontons on a microwave-safe dish lined with a wet paper towel. Cover with another wet paper towel and heat on high for 1-2 minutes.
Bring chicken or vegetable broth to a boil, add frozen wontons and heat for 1-2 minutes. Add baby bok choy and green onion and season to taste. For an even heartier meal, add udon or ramen noodles.
Add 10-12 frozen wontons to a pot of boiling water and heat for 1-2 minutes. Drain, remove excess water and serve.
Add enough vegetable oil to cover bottom of a small non-stick frying pan and heat on medium heat. Add 10-12 frozen wontons and heat until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Serve.
How long to cook Bibigo frozen mini wontons in the air fryer?
Around 6 minutes in the air fryer, at 360ºF (182ºC). As a result of their size, larger sizes require longer cooking times. Different models can take different amounts of time as well.
Where to buy Bibigo frozen mini wontons?
They are available at Target, Safeway, Kroger, Walmart, Sam’s Club, Albertsons, Shaw’s, Hy-vee, Ralphs, HEB, BJ’s, Giant, Acme, Costco and Meijer.
Bibigo fully cooked mini wontons, chicken & cilantro, Nutrition Facts
Serving size: 8 pieces (86 g)
- Calories: 130
- Total Fat: 2.5 g
- Cholesterol: 15 mg
- Sodium: 360 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 21 g
- Protein: 6 g
Filling: chicken, cabbage, bean thread (water, sweet, potato starch, carrageenan, salt), onion, cilantro, green onion, soy sauce (water, soybean, wheat, salt), sugar, salt, garlic, black pepper.
Dough: wheat flour, water, wheat gluten, soybean oil, salt.
Bibigo Frozen Mini Wontons in Air Fryer
- Air fryer
- 1 bag frozen mini wontons
- non-stick cooking spray or vegetable oil optional
- Take out the frozen mini wontons from the bag. It is not necessary to thaw them.
- Spray oil over the frozen mini wontons to prevent them from sticking together.
- Transfer them to the air fryer basket. Lay them out in a single layer, leaving space between mini wontons.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes at 360ºF (182ºC). Pull out the basket and flip them halfway through cooking. This will ensure that the mini wontons cook evenly and turn golden brown.
- Cook in batches for small air fryers.
- Serve your air fryer frozen mini wontons with dipping sauce and enjoy!
Welcome to my blog! I’m an air fryer enthusiast.