|Yield||Preparation time||Cook time||Total time|
|2 servings||10 minutes||25 minutes||35 minutes|
Whether serving it with chicken, fish, or beef, this makes for excellent garniture. Get it done in 30 minutes or less, so you, your family, or your guests will be impressed. The air fryer potatoes and carrots really aren’t difficult to make, you just need to follow the directions.
1. Wash and rinse the potatoes and carrots. Slice them into small pieces or thin sticks.
2. Season with pepper, garlic, onion, salt, and oil.
3. Place them inside the air fryer basket, and right away cook at 360ºF (180ºC) for 15 min. Take the basket out and turn them, cook additional 10 minutes. To get a perfect crunch, leave them 5 to 7 minutes longer.
4. Put them on the table and enjoy!
Please visit our Shop!
How long to cook potatoes and carrots in the air fryer?
Usually, 20-25 minutes at 360ºF, though it depends on the temperature set up. You can use baby carrots or larger ones. In contrast, if you choose the larger ones, you can cut them into cubes or slices.
How to cook potatoes and onions?
For preparing potatoes with onions, it is best to first fry potatoes, and when they are mildly cooked, add chopped onion and mix everything well. Afterward, carry on the cooking process. Because onions require less time for cooking than other vegetables, you will recognize them when they become translucent and are ready for eating. By contrast, if they are combined in the air fryer to begin the process, the onion will turn out more toasted than the potatoes. However, when prepared with onion powder, the seasoning can go into one batch.
Additionally, there are several vegetables that are suitable for making a side dish. Potatoes are also a great side dish when combined with broccoli. Obviously, all vegetables cook at different rates; however, if you want to use this recipe, just add broccoli to the air fryer in the remaining 10 minutes.
Can you make roast potatoes in the air fryer?
Sure, you can at longer cooking times. Potatoes can be cooked in an air fryer in such a way that the outside is crispy and the inside is soft.
Air Fryer Potatoes And Carrots Recipe [Roasted]
- Air fryer
- 3 russet potatoes
- 3 carrots
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- hint garlic powder
- hint onion powder
- Wash and rinse the potatoes and carrots. Slice them into small pieces or thin sticks.
- Season with pepper, garlic, onion, salt, and oil.
- Place them inside the air fryer basket, and right away cook at 360ºF (180ºC) for 15 min. Take the basket out and turn them, cook additional 10 minutes. To get a perfect crunch, leave them 5 to 7 minutes longer.
- Put them on the table and enjoy!
Welcome to my blog! I’m an air fryer enthusiast.