|Yield||Preparation time||Cook time||Total time|
|2 servings||0 minutes||4 minutes||4 minutes|
This recipe for toast bread in the air fryer is a super easy and healthy way to make a great breakfast. It can be anything from Texas toast to garlic toast bread to French toast. Starting the day with so many options should delight everyone.
1. Place directly the pieces of bread into the air fryer basket/rack. Spread them out rather than stacking them together.
2. Toast at 400ºF (204ºC) for 4 minutes, flipping them halfway to ensure even cooking. The toast is ready and very crunchy when the bread slices become golden brown.
3. Remove the toasted bread, and put whatever you want on top.
4. Serve the air fryer toast bread, coat butter and enjoy!
Please visit our Shop!
Can you toast bread in the air fryer?
Yes, this is a wonderful way to do it. It looks like the toasted pieces of bread were made with a toaster, but it goes well beyond.
Now the question is, what would you like to eat with your toast? As for your ideal toast, one suggestion would be to add an uncooked egg on top of the slice of bread, making sure not to spill it out. Meanwhile, toast your bread in the air fryer as you cook your egg. You see it, it’s very useful!
To make a tasty toast bread, one can make them salty or sweet:
- French toast,
- Garlic toast,
- Buttered toast,
- Avocado toast with egg,
- Toasted bread with egg and bacon,
- Toast with cream cheese
- Banana toast: slice bananas, add honey and granola; another is putting peanut butter and cinnamon.
How long does it take to toast bread in the air fryer?
Usually, it takes around four minutes, depending on your appliance. For those without toasters, air fryers are an excellent alternative. Using this method, you can prepare faster and easier than ever.
See the chart below for more details.
Cooking chart for toasted bread
|Ninja Foodi||3 minutes||350-400ºF |
|Power XL Vortex 10qt||8 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Cook’s essentials||4-6 minutes||360ºF (182ºC)|
|Gourmia||3-4 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Digital Smarthome MV-1500||1-2 minutes||320ºF (160ºC)|
|Philips Airfryer HD9651||5 minutes||Preheat|
|Cosori||4 minutes||390ºF (199ºC)|
Toast Bread in Air Fryer
- Air fryer
- 4 slices bread
- 4 tablespoon butter
- Place directly the pieces of bread into the air fryer basket/rack. Spread them out rather than stacking them together.
- Toast at 400ºF (204ºC) for 4 minutes, flipping them halfway for even cooking. The toast is ready and very crunchy when the bread slices become golden brown.
- Remove the toasted bread, and put whatever you want on top.
- Serve the air fryer toast bread, coat butter and enjoy!
Welcome to my blog! I’m an air fryer enthusiast.