Hi! I'm Yan. I enjoy making quick and healthy meals, and this is my place to share some easy recipes. I learn new tricks and...
|Yield||Preparation time||Cook time||Total time|
|2 servings||0 minutes||6 minutes||6 minutes|
It is impossible to resist the flavor of these appetizers. Check out this easy recipe for air fryer frozen mozzarella sticks. Serve with chicken, pork, beef, salad or eat as a snack.
- 10 frozen mozzarella cheese sticks
- dipping sauce
- Digital air fryer
1. There’s no need to thaw breaded strips of cheese before placing them in the air fryer basket.
2. Air fry at 400ºF for 6 minutes. Don’t let them break and come out with the mozzarella cheese, as it wouldn’t be desirable. You don’t need to apply oil either.
3. Serve them warm and crunchy with dipping sauce.
Please visit our Shop!
Can you cook frozen mozzarella sticks in the air fryer?
Undoubtedly, it is possible. With this equipment, you’ll get very crisp breaded cheese strips since hot air circulation enables you to fry them without adding oil.
Air fryers make it easy to reheat them. You can bake this frozen food like in an oven and it gets healthier than in a saucepan. This would be a nice side dish for a day at home.
How to make air fryer frozen mozzarella cheese sticks?
In the first place, transfer directly from the freezer bag to the air fryer basket/rack. As a next step, set a temperature and time of 400ºF (204ºC) for 6 minutes, and if you wish, flip them. That’s enough time to make crunch sticks and get golden brown.
To complement this appetizer, dip them in a sauce or mayonnaise. You’ll love the taste of cheese in your mouth as well as the breaded stick’s texture.
Frozen mozzarella cheese sticks brands
The following items and brands are available for those who don’t know which item to choose:
- Farm Rich, breaded mozzarella cheese sticks.
- TGI Friday’s, mozzarella sticks.
- Petite cuisine, mozzarella sticks.
- Trader Joe’s, breaded mozzarella cheese sticks.
- Big C, battered mozzarella sticks.
How long do you cook frozen cheese sticks in the air fryer (TGI Friday’s)?
It might take 10 minutes to set the air fryer to 400ºF (204ºC). However, also consider how crisp you desire them to be as well as the size of the cheese stick. For more details about a specific model, please check the chart below, if yours is not listed, use one of the adjustment methods.
TGI Friday’s mozzarella sticks Nutrition Facts
Serving size: 1 piece= 32 g and marinara sauce 1 teaspoon: 6 g
- Calories: 100
- Fat: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 10 mg
- Sodium: 210 mg
- Carbohydrate: 10 g
- Protein: 3 g
|Ninja foodi||6 minutes||Air crisp|
|Ninja air fryer, 4 quart||8 minutes||Air fry|
|Power oven Elite||7 minutes||370ºF (187ºC)|
|Power XL||8 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Tower 5 in 1||11 minutes||356ºF (180ºC)|
|Ninja Max 5.5 quart||5-8 minutes||390ºF (199ºC)|
|Power air fryer oven||9 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Pampered chef deluxe||6-8 minutes||press air fry|
Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks [TGI Friday’s]
- Air fryer
- 10 pieces frozen mozzarella sticks
- There's no need to thaw breaded strips of cheese before placing them in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 400ºF for 6 minutes. Don't let them break and come out with the mozzarella cheese, as it wouldn't be desirable. You don't need to apply oil either.
- Serve them warm and crunchy with dipping sauce.
Hi! I'm Yan. I enjoy making quick and healthy meals, and this is my place to share some easy recipes. I learn new tricks and try different flavors in my kitchen every day.More Posts