|Yield||Preparation time||Cook time||Total time|
|2 servings||0 minutes||15 minutes||15 minutes|
For those who don’t have much time, frozen veggies are an excellent choice. With the circulating hot air, you can cook frozen breaded okra in a few minutes and have it crispy and ready to eat. Here’s how to make frozen breaded okra in the air fryer easily.
1. Place inside the air fryer basket the frozen breaded pieces of okra, but don’t overfill it, simply spread them out.
2. Then, drizzle with cooking spray.
3. Cook at 400°F (204°C) for 14 minutes, lightly shaking the basket halfway through.
4. You should check them out once they are golden brown.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Can you make frozen breaded okra in the air fryer?
Yes, absolutely. Air fryers can cook frozen veggies and other foods. Their method maintains the taste of veggies. Also, they cook much healthier than standard fryers. Let’s utilize this equipment to enhance our diet by removing a lot of fat.
Brands of frozen breaded okra
If you haven’t discovered your favorite brand yet, here are a couple to try:
- Kroger, southern style breaded cut okra
- Great Value, frozen breaded okra bites
- Pictsweet Farms, okra lightly breaded
- Big C, breaded okra.
How to cook frozen breaded okra in the air fryer?
It’s so simple. Here’s how to fry frozen breaded/unbreaded okra:
- First and foremost, do not thaw them. Place the frozen breaded okra in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Spray with oil, cook at 400ºF (204ºC) for 15 minutes.
- Shake the basket halfway through.
- Serve and have fun!
Where to buy frozen okra?
You can find this vegetable at Walmart, HEB, Safeway, Sam’s Club, Kroger, Target, and Albertsons, among others.
How to store air fried breaded okra?
Breaded okra tastes best when served right away from the air fryer. You may, however, prepare it ahead of time and preserve it in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Simply place the air-fried breaded okra in an airtight food storage container and refrigerate until ready to use.
How to reheat okra in the air fryer?
You always microwave leftovers; simply lay the pieces on a microwave-safe dish and cook for 1-2 minutes.
I think the best method to reheat them is in the air fryer. You will receive a flawlessly crispy result as a result of employing it. For this process, follow the steps below:
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Cook the remaining fried okra in the air fryer for about 3 minutes, or until completely warmed.
- Enjoy the fried okra!
What to serve with air fryer frozen breaded okra?
This breaded okra is great as a snack or as a party starter with other light nibbles. You might also offer them as a side dish with supper. What should you serve alongside these breaded okra bites? Here are a few ideas!
- Breaded Chicken Breast Fillets
- Frozen Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Honey BBQ Chicken Wings
Frozen Breaded Okra in Air Fryer [Pictsweet Farms]
- Air fryer
- 1 package frozen breaded okra
- avocado oil or cooking spray
- Place inside the air fryer basket the frozen breaded pieces of okra, but don’t overfill it, simply spread them out.
- Then, drizzle with cooking spray.
- Cook at 400°F (204°C) for 14 minutes, lightly shaking the basket halfway through.
- You should check them out once they are golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!