|Yield||Preparation time||Cook time||Total time|
|2 servings||1 minute||10 minutes||11 minutes|
Frozen cauliflower wings in the air fryer are perfect for a vegan diet as well as for anyone that enjoys vegetables. This is a unique way to enjoy cauliflower since it is something I like. Get your ones and prepare them with the air fryer with a buffalo sauce or another one.
1. Spread the frozen cauliflower wings out in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
2. Cook at 400°F (208°C) for 8-10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through so that they cook evenly.
3. Check for doneness when they are golden brown.
4. Cover the air fryer frozen cauliflower wings with the buffalo sauce included or put it aside to dip them in, or add your own dip sauce or cream.
Can you air fry frozen cauliflower wings?
Basically, you can fry a lot of different kinds of food with this equipment, including frozen cauliflower bites. Even the food does not need to be thawed before it is placed into the air fryer. Simply get your favorite frozen foods and set the air fryer to cook.
How to cook frozen cauliflower wings in the air fryer?
It’s a very simple process:
- Remove the frozen cauliflower wings from the package.
- Lay them out in the basket, trying not to overcrowd it.
- Cook them for 8-10 minutes at 400ºF (208ºC), flipping halfway through. Please keep in mind that each model differs in its power, so it may take longer or less time.
- Enjoy with buffalo sauce included in the package or dip in it.
How long to air fry frozen cauliflower wings?
It may take approximately 8-10 minutes, but keep in mind that the air fryer power may be slightly different, influencing the heating rate. Furthermore, you should be careful when you cook because some air fryers may heat up faster than others and your food may be overcooked.
Frozen cauliflower Brands
These are some brands you can find:
- Bird’s eye, cauliflower wings, buffalo style.
- Sprouts, buffalo style cauliflower bites.
- Wholly veggie, buffalo cauliflower wings.
- Tattooed Chef, cauliflower wings.
Where to buy Bird’s eye cauliflower wings?
This product consists of lightly breaded cauliflower florets covered in spicy buffalo sauce, but you can complement them with your favorite dip sauce. There are several supermarkets that sell them, including Walmart, Target, Safeway, Sam’s, Giant, Kroger, Meijer, and Ralphs.
Bird’s eye cauliflower wings Nutrition facts
3 servings per container, serving size, 126 g:
- Calories: 220
- Total fat: 11 g
- Cholesterol: o mg
- Sodium: 710 mg
- Carbohydrate: 25 g
- Iron: 0.7 mg
- Potassium: 200 mg
Perhaps you are wondering if bird’s eye cauliflower wings are healthy? As long as you eat a small serving and don’t eat it every day, it might claim to be healthy. Due to its high salt, calorie, and other ingredients content, you should only consume it once in a while.
If you follow a keto diet, you should avoid consuming too much because it may contain gluten.
Frozen Cauliflower Wings in Air Fryer [Bird’s Eye]
- Air fryer
- 1 package of Bird's eye frozen cauliflower wings
- Spread the frozen cauliflower wings out in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook at 400°F (208°C) for 8-10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through so that they cook evenly.
- Check for doneness when they are golden brown.
- Cover the air fryer frozen cauliflower wings with the buffalo sauce included or put it aside to dip them in, or add your own dip sauce or cream.