|Yield||Preparation time||Cook time||Total time|
|2 servings||1 minute||10 minutes||11 minutes|
Find out how to make frozen fish sticks in the air fryer with this simple recipe. I especially like the breaded fingers because their exteriors are crunchy and their interiors are tender. If you love fish, you can pair it with a dipping sauce, salad, and french fries.
1. Spray oil on the air fryer basket.
2. Put the frozen fish fillets in the air fryer at 400ºF (204ºC) and cook for 10 minutes. It isn’t necessary to thaw them.
3. Serve with a dipping sauce, mayonnaise or a salad. Enjoy!
How long to cook frozen breaded fish sticks in the air fryer?
You may wonder how long they should be cooked in an air fryer. Don’t worry, it only takes 10 minutes, remember this time corresponds to 400ºF (204ºC). However, not every air fryer heats up at the same rate, so its power matters too. It’s also important to consider whether you want fish sticks tender or crunchy.
Can you air fry frozen fish sticks?
This is absolutely the best method to reheat frozen fish fingers and any other food that is traditionally reheated using a pan. Now, with an air fryer, you won’t have to deep-fry as often and will save a tremendous amount of oil. As a result, you will be eating healthier every day.
As follows, I listed some of the brands you might find at the supermarket, choose the best one for you. What is your favorite type of frozen fish sticks?
- Mrs. Paul’s, crunchy fish sticks.
- Gorton’s, breaded minced fish sticks.
- Gorton’s, crunchy breaded cod fish sticks.
- Gorton’s, tilapia fish sticks.
- Pacific seafood, gluten free, panko breaded fish sticks.
- Dr. Praeger’s, fish sticks, ligthly breaded.
- Kidfresh, fun-tastic, fish sticks.
- Natural sea, cod sticks.
- Birds eye, fish fingers.
- Ian’s, fish sticks.
- The ultimate fish sticks.
- Bando, fish fingers.
Frozen Fish Sticks in Air Fryer
- Air fryer
- 1 package of frozen fish sticks
- non-stick cooking spray
- Spray oil on the air fryer basket.
- Put the frozen fish fillets in the air fryer at 400ºF (204ºC) and cook for 10 minutes. It isn't necessary to thaw them.
- Serve with a dipping sauce, mayonnaise or a salad. Enjoy!