|Yield||Preparation time||Cook time||Total time|
|2 servings||1 minute||5 minutes||6 minutes|
We share our recipe to cook frozen pretzels in the air fryer, which will become a crunchy snack with an inner soft texture. This way, you’ll spend a delightful and tasty day.
This recipe is simple and easy to prepare, which will give you a warm appetizer in no time at all. Although they are premade, you can customize them with your own flavors, sweet or salty.
- 4 frozen soft pretzels
- 2 tablespoons water
If you’d like sweet flavor add:
- cinnamon powder
See Now Cooking Appliances & Cookbooks!
1. Brush the frozen pretzels with water and sprinkle them with salt. If you wish to have a sweet taste, sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top. They don’t need to be thawed.
2. Put them into the air fryer basket/rack, trying not to overcrowd it.
3. Cook at 325ºF (163ºC) for 5 minutes. Check the doneness, if not fry for a bit longer.
4. Serve hot with your favorite drink!
Check out this 15.5-quart Digital Air Fryer for fast & delicious food. All-in-one design for convenience and ease of use.
Can you air fry frozen pretzels?
Yes, it is worth it to use the air fryer. It is possible to prepare air fryer frozen pretzels in just minutes, as in an oven, but this will be easier.
How to cook frozen soft pretzels in the air fryer?
If you have frozen pretzels, make sure they’re wet by brushing or drizzling water over them. On top, sprinkle a pinch of salt, there may be butter in the package; you can use it however you like.
Next, set the temperature at 325ºF and fry for 5-7 minutes. When they turn golden brown, their outside will be crisp and their insides will be soft. Serve with juice, coffee, chocolate, or milk.
Frozen pretzels brands
You probably already know the following pretzel brands, but if not, here are a few to try:
- Superpretzel, fully baked soft pretzels
- Auntie Anne’s, classic soft frozen pretzels
- Superpretzel, frozen soft pretzels mozzarella bites
- Auntie Anne’s, frozen pretzel dogs
- Auntie Anne’s, classic pretzel frozen nuggets
Aside from these frozen pretzels, you can also make your own homemade air fryer pretzels.
Where to buy frozen pretzels?
If you want to make frozen pretzels in the air fryer, you can find them at Walmart, Costco, Sam’s Club, Aldi, Trader Joe’s, Target, Giant, Hy-vee or Albertsons.
How long to cook frozen pretzels in the air fryer?
Well, it will depend on the air fryer model and the size of the pretzel. As for more specifics, I share some cooking times, which may vary slightly between brands.
- frozen soft pretzels bites or nuggets, and mini pretzels: 2-4 minutes at 325ºF (163ºC).
- frozen pretzels dogs: 8-10 minutes at 325ºF (163ºC) or 4-5 minutes at 400ºF (204ºC).
- large frozen soft pretzels: 5-7 minutes at 325ºF (163ºC).
- mini pretzel dogs: 8 minutes at 260ºF (127ºC)
Additionally, this information may be helpful for those who wish to reheat frozen leftovers.
Cooking chart for frozen pretzels
|Cosori 3qt, air fryer toaster oven||5-7 minutes|
|Kitchen academy||3 minutes|
frozen soft pretzels
|Power XL 7qt||5 minutes|
frozen pretzel dogs
SuperPretzel Frozen Soft Pretzels in Air Fryer
- Air fryer
- 4 soft frozen pretzels
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Brush the frozen pretzels with water and sprinkle them with salt. If you wish to have a sweet taste, sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top. They don't need to be thawed.
- Put them into the air fryer basket/rack, trying not to overcrowd it.
- Cook at 325ºF (163ºC) for 5 minutes. Check the doneness, if not fry for a bit longer.
- Served hot with your favorite drink!