These snacks are ideal for serving with your favorite dipping sauce; making frozen pretzel bites in the air fryer is much easier and faster than using a conventional oven. This method will produce a warm appetizer in no time. Although they are premade, you can customize them with your own sweet or salty flavors.
Recommended: Frozen Breaded Okra in Air Fryer
1. Brush the frozen pretzel bites with water, butter or oil, and sprinkle them with salt or with included seasoning packet. If you wish to have a sweet taste, sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top. They don’t need to be thawed.
2. Put them into the air fryer basket/rack, trying not to overcrowd it.
3. Bake at 325ºF (163ºC) for 2-4 minutes. Check the doneness, if not fry for a bit longer.
4. Serve hot with your favorite drink!
Please visit our Shop!
Can you cook frozen pretzel bites in the air fryer?
Yes, you can, and using the air fryer is worthwhile. Because it is possible to prepare air fryer frozen pretzel bites in minutes, just like in an oven, but this will be easier and faster.
How do you cook frozen pretzel bites in the air fryer?
If you have frozen pretzel bites, make sure they’re wet by brushing or drizzling water over them. On top, sprinkle a pinch of salt, there may be butter in the package; you can use it however you like.
Next, set the temperature at 325ºF and fry for 2-4 minutes. When they turn golden brown, their insides will be soft. Serve with juice, coffee, chocolate, or milk.
How long to cook frozen pretzel bites in the air fryer?
It all depends on the power of the air fryer and the size of the pretzel bites. If you set the air fryer to 325ºF/163ºC, it may take 2-4 minutes. However, keep in mind that your machine’s cooking time may vary, and keep an eye on the frozen pretzel bite until golden brown or cooked through.
Additionally, this information may be helpful for those who wish to reheat frozen leftovers.
Frozen pretzel bites brands
You probably already know the following mini pretzel brands, but if not, here are a few to try:
- Superpretzel, frozen soft pretzel pizza bites.
- Superpretzel, frozen soft pretzel bites.
- Superpretzel, pretzel mozzarella bites.
- Auntie Anne’s, classic pretzel nuggets.
- The greater knead, classic soft pretzel nuggets.
- Katz, gluten-free soft pretzel nuggets.
- Hormel, soft pretzel bites & cheese tray.
- Pretzilla bread, soft pretzel bites.
Where to buy frozen pretzels?
If you want to make frozen pretzel bites in the air fryer, you can find them at Walmart, Costco, Sam’s Club, Aldi, Trader Joe’s, Target, Giant, Meijer, Hy-vee or Albertsons.
Frozen Soft Pretzel Bites in Air Fryer
- Air fryer
- 1 package of frozen soft pretzel bites
- Brush the frozen pretzel bites with water, butter or oil, and sprinkle them with salt or with included seasoning packet. If you wish to have a sweet taste, sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top. They don't need to be thawed.
- Put them into the air fryer basket/rack, trying not to overcrowd it.
- Bake at 325ºF (163ºC) for 2-4 minutes. Check the doneness, if not fry for a bit longer.
- Served hot with your favorite drink!
Welcome to my blog! I’m an air fryer enthusiast.