|Yield||Preparation time||Cook time||Total time|
|2 servings||0 minutes||10 minutes||10 minutes|
Those who love chicken will love the bite-sized pieces of flavorful chicken, for it, TGI Fridays boneless chicken bites in the air fryer are a great option. Each piece is dipped in a sweet and smoky sauce or coated in another sauce. In addition, it will take you just minutes to prepare them, following these steps:
Recommended: Trader Joe’s Frozen Coconut Shrimp in Air Fryer
1. Remove the frozen boneless chicken bites and place them directly on the rack or in the air fryer basket. To ensure even cooking, spread them out in a single layer.
2. Set the air fryer at 390ºF (198ºC) and cook for 9-10 minutes, flipping them halfway through cooking with tongs. Check to see if they’re turning golden brown.
3. Place cooked chicken bites in a bowl, add desired amount of sauce, and toss to coat or use as a dipping sauce.
Please visit our Shop!
Can you cook TGI Fridays boneless chicken bites in the air fryer?
You can definitely reheat TGI Fridays frozen boneless chicken wings in the air fryer or any other brand of chicken bites. It is a fast and easy way to prepare a meal. You won’t have to make as much mess as you would when deep-frying or when preparing the conventional oven.
How to cook TGI Fridays boneless chicken bites?
The procedure is so easy and fast. It’s only a matter of choosing your favorite style (Buffalo, BBQ or sweet & smoky) of this brand. Even you don’t have to thaw them before frying. Just set the temperature or time of cooking, trying to not overcrowd the basket and if necessary cooking in batches.
Once you have put them into the basket, turn them over to ensure they are cooking evenly. While they are air frying, you might want to warm up the sauce that comes within the package.
After you’ve done that, plate beside other sauces of your choice, and accompany with fresh celery sticks.
How long to cook TGI Fridays boneless chicken bites?
Air fryers may heat up at various speeds, depending on the power they have; some models heat up faster than others. Please do not expect exactly the same timing when cooking, this is just a guide, once it is said, it will take approximately 9-10 minutes to cook at 390°F (198°C). Depending on how crunchy you like their exterior but they are still juicy, it may take 2-3 minutes more but will always depend on your machine.
Where to buy TGI Fridays boneless chicken bites?
These products are available at Walmart, Meijer, Ralphs, Kroger, Safeway, Giant and other stores. You can purchase them from multiple stores as you have seen.
TGI Friday’s boneless chicken bites Nutrition Facts
For sweet & smoky style, serving size of 3 oz=85 g
- Calories: 150
- Total Fat: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 20 mg
- Sodium: 580 mg
- Total carbohydrate: 21 g
- Protein: 8 g
Chicken (boneless skinless chicken breast with rib meat, water, bleached wheat flour, wheat flour, salt, sugar, spices, modified food starch, yellow corn flour, sesame seeds, dextrose, extractives of paprika [color], natural flavor (maltodextrin, modified food starch, flavor, citric acid, natural tocopherols), egg white solids, vital wheat gluten, annatto extract [color], dried yeast, brown sugar, dried onion, dried garlic. Leavening (sodium pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), polysorbate 80. Sweet & smoky glaze (water, brown sugar, sugar, molasses, soy sauce (wheat, soybeans), distilled white vinegar, caramel color, chicken broth, corn starch, citric acid, natural flavor, dried onion, salt, smoke flavor, sodium benzoate (preservative), spices), soybean oil, modified food starch, sodium phosphate.
TGI Fridays Boneless Chicken Bites in Air Fryer
- Air fryer
- 1 package of TGI Fridays frozen boneless chicken bites
- Remove the frozen boneless chicken bites and place them directly on the rack or in the air fryer basket. To ensure even cooking, spread them out in a single layer.
- Set the air fryer at 390ºF (198ºC) and cook for 9-10 minutes, flipping them halfway through cooking with tongs. Check to see if they’re turning golden brown.
- Place cooked chicken bites in a bowl, add desired amount of sauce, and toss to coat or use as a dipping sauce.
Welcome to my blog! I’m an air fryer enthusiast.