|Yield||Preparation time||Cook time||Total time|
|2 servings||0 minutes||20 minutes||20 minutes|
In case you don’t have time but feel like eating chicken wings, don’t worry about it. If you go to the supermarket, you can pick up a bag of any frozen Foster Farms wings and fry as soon as you can. To enjoy yourself or to prepare for a party, just follow the step-by-step air fryer foster farms chicken wings recipe.
- bag of foster farms take out crispy wings
- bbq sauce or buffalo style sauce
See Now Cooking Appliances & Cookbooks!
1. Remove the foster farms wings and place them directly on the rack or in the air fryer basket.
2. Set the air fryer at 400ºF (204ºC) and cook for 10 minutes, flipping them halfway through cooking with tongs. Then, cook 10 minutes more, checking when they’re becoming golden brown.
3. Meanwhile, warm up the buffalo sauce included in the bag in the microwave or oven.
4. Serve your air fryer Foster Farms chicken wings and enjoy with buffalo sauce or with your favorite dressing.
Check out this 15.5-quart Digital Air Fryer for fast & delicious food. All-in-one design for convenience and ease of use.
Can I make frozen foster farms chicken wings in the air fryer?
Absolutely, you can prepare them easily and quickly. If you stop by Costco, Walmart, or Target, pick up a bag of classic buffalo crispy take out wings or buffalo style boneless chicken wings to take home.
How to cook air fryer foster farms chicken wings?
There is no need to defrost before air frying, so it’s an effortless method of cooking.
- Arrange the wings on a rack or in a basket, without overlapping too much.
- Set at 400ºF (204ºC) for 20 minutes, flipping them during the cooking process carefully with tongs.
- Meanwhile, take out the buffalo sauce and warm it up. It can be done either way, by putting it in a small container and transferring it to a microwave or on the stove in a water bath.
- Serve hot and dip them into the buffalo-style sauce.
How long to air fry foster farms chicken wings?
It depends on the equipment and the temperature. However, if you program your air fryer at 400ºF, it may take 15-20 minutes. Find a table below with different air fryer models and their timing. It should be noted that these ones are for fresh wings be may serve as a guide.
Where to buy foster farms chicken wings?
They are available at Target, Walmart, Costco, and Sam’s Club. As for chicken wings, you can find different styles. Below are some flavors made by Foster Farms:
- Take out, chicken wings, classic buffalo style.
- Take out, crispy chicken wings, sweet chipotle BBQ.
- Take out, crispy chicken wings, thai style chili.
- Fully cooked hot n’ spicy wings.
How to make foster farms wings crispy?
It is easy, during the cooking process check them once they have become golden brown and flip them because this will ensure even cooking. The hot air circulating inside the air fryer makes them crisp on the outside and soft on the inside, preserving their flavors and juices. You will hear their crunch as you bite them. Observe the time in the recipe (20 minutes) and cook them for an additional 3-5 minutes if necessary.
Foster farms Take out crispy wings Nutrition Facts
Serving size: 2
- Calories: 150
- Fat: 9 g
- Protein: 12 g
- Sodium: 630 mg
- Carbs: 4 g
Cooking chart for chicken wings
|Ninja Foodi||20 minutes||390ºF (199ºC)|
|Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630)||35 minutes||375ºF (191ºC)|
|Nuwave Bravo XL Grill||20-22 minutes||375ºF (191ºC)|
|Instant Pot Duo Crisp|
+Air Fryer 6 & 8 Quart
|20 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Gourmia||30 minutes||450ºF (232ºC)|
|Gowise USA||15-20 minutes||370ºF (188ºC)|
|Pampered Chef||30 minutes|
|Cook’s essentials, qvc||16 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Power XL 2&3 Qt Vortex||25 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Kalorik||30 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Krups||10-12 minutes||375ºF (191ºC)|
|Chefman||20 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Cuisinart||20 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Cosori||22 minutes||360ºF (182ºC)|
|Emeril Lagasse 360||22 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Breville Smart Oven||30 minutes||450ºF (232ºC)|
- Air fryer french fries
- Air fryer sweet potato wedges [Homemade]
- Crispy air fryer chicken wings
- Air fryer potato wedges
- Air fryer buffalo chicken wings
- Air fryer portobello mushrooms
Foster Farms Frozen Chicken Wings in Air Fryer
- Air fryer
- 1 bag foster farms take out crispy wings
- 1 packet bbq sauce or buffalo style sauce
- Remove the foster farms wings and place them directly on the rack or in the air fryer basket.
- Set air fryer at 400ºF (204ºC) and cook for 10 minutes, flipping them halfway through cooking with tongs. Then, cook 10 minutes more, checking when they're becoming golden brown.
- Meanwhile, warm up the buffalo sauce included in the bag in the microwave or oven.
- Serve and enjoy with buffalo sauce or with your favorite dressing.