|Yield||Preparation time||Cook time||Total time|
|2 servings||0 minutes||10 minutes||10 minutes|
When you’re hungry, you probably want to prepare an appetizer as fast as possible. Here is a recipe for air fryer frozen breaded popcorn chicken. Just prepare your air fryer and we can save time and a messy kitchen by cooking quickly.
1. Preheat the air fryer at 390ºF (200ºC) for 3-5 minutes.
2. Put the frozen popcorn chicken directly into the air fryer basket without thawing them first. Spread them out evenly to ensure even cooking.
3. Cook for 10 minutes at 390ºF (200ºC), shaking the basket or flipping them halfway through. Once they turn golden brown, take them out.
4. Serve and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce or salad.
Please visit our Shop!
Can you air fry frozen popcorn chicken?
Of course, it’s the easiest and best way to cook frozen food. Additionally, air fryers might significantly reduce the amount of fat in food and therefore make it healthier.
On the other hand, you can store them in an air-tight bag or container to keep them crunchy. Once they are sealed, store them in the refrigerator.
How to cook frozen popcorn chicken in the air fryer?
These are the steps you need to take:
- First of all, do not defrost the popcorn chicken. You may add it frozen.
- For the first few minutes, preheat the air fryer at 390ºF (200ºC). You do not have to spread oil unless they stick.
- Arrange them in a single layer. Do not overcrowd them as hot-air has to flow to fry them evenly.
- Cook at 390°F (200°C) for 10 minutes, shaking the basket or turning them up with tongs.
- Once they turn golden brown, remove them to get a crispy outside and tender inside.
- Eat them while hot with a salad and dipping into mayonnaise (or sauce).
This method can be used to cook leftovers or popcorn chicken from the store.
Here are a few brands you can buy at the supermarket:
- Tyson, any’tizers popcorn chicken (buffalo style or natural).
- Banquet, natural white meat popcorn chicken.
- Pilgrim’s, fully cooked popcorn chicken.
- Perdue, popcorn chicken.
- TGI Friday’s, sweet and smoky popcorn chicken appetizer.
- Foster Farms, popcorn chicken.
To fry uncooked frozen popcorn chicken, add 8-10 minutes more, but be sure to keep an eye on it until it is fully cooked.
How long to cook frozen popcorn chicken in the air fryer?
Usually, it varies depending on which model you choose and what temperature you set. For example, it might take 10-12 minutes at 390ºF (200ºC). But for more models, the cooking times are slightly different.
Can you deep fry frozen popcorn chicken?
You can, of course, do it in your typical saucepan. Although it’s highly recommended to reheat or cook popcorn chicken in an air fryer. By doing so, you’ll save oil and improve your diet.
Tyson Any’tizers popcorn chicken Nutrition Facts
Amount per serving (8 servings):
- Calories: 170
- Fat: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 25 mg
- Sodium: 600 mg
- Carbohydrate: 25 mg
- Protein: 14 g
- Calcium: 8 mg
- Iron: 1 mg
Cooking chart for frozen popcorn chicken
|Ninja foodi||8-9 minutes||Preheat|
|T-fal prestige XL||8 minutes||392ºF (200ºC)|
|Power air fryer oven 360||10 minutes||Preheat|
|Gourmia||10 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Pampered chef deluxe||10-12 minutes||press air fry|
|Zenchef||10 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Cuisinart digital toaster oven||8 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Instant pot duo||11 minutes||392ºF (200ºC)|
|Cook’s essentials 5.3 qt||10 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Kitchen Academy||8 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Nuwave Bravo XL Smart Oven toaster||10-15 minutes||425ºF (218ºC)|
|Instant Pot Air fryer Lid||8 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Power air fryer oven Elite||15 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Oster||10-15 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
Frozen Popcorn Chicken in Air Fryer [Tyson]
- Air fryer
- 1 package frozen popcorn chicken
- Preheat the air fryer at 390ºF (200ºC) for 3-5 minutes.
- Put the frozen popcorn chicken directly into the air fryer basket without thawing them first. Spread them out evenly to ensure even cooking.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 390ºF (200ºC), shaking the basket or flipping them halfway through. Once they turn golden brown, take them out.
- Serve and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce or salad.
- Air fryer french fries
- Air fryer sweet potato wedges [Homemade]
- Crispy air fryer chicken wings
- Air fryer potato wedges
- Air fryer buffalo chicken wings
- Air fryer portobello mushrooms
Welcome to my blog! I’m an air fryer enthusiast.