|Yield||Preparation time||Cook time||Total time|
|2 servings||0 minutes||5 minutes||5 minutes|
When you are starving, you probably crave a delicious meal right away. Well, if you like hamburgers, then here are a few simple instructions. To satisfy your stomach, you only need to reheat frozen white castle burgers in the air fryer.
Before beginning, you should know that steaming or baking these hamburgers is the best way to reheat them. Do not expect to get them like fresh hamburgers because most people think it will come out great in an air fryer. Just keep that in mind.
Some people say that at 4 minutes they burn. As I’ve mentioned before, not all equipment (air fryers) works in the same way. Usually, there is a difference in wattage. Consequently, some of them heat up faster than others.
1. For better results, thaw them in the refrigerator.
2. Remove sliders from plastic wrapper. Next, wrap them with parchment paper, making sure the open ends are tucked under the top bun.
3. Once they’re cool or almost at room temperature, transfer them to an air fryer basket/tray.
4. Warm them up at 320ºF (160ºC) for 5 minutes. Adjust the temperature as necessary. Note: bun tops may be wrinkled and crispy.
5. Serve your air fryer frozen white castle burgers with french fries, and enjoy!
Remember, you’ll never achieve the same results as when using a steamer because buns cooked in an air fryer are generally crispy.
Can you cook frozen white castle burger in the air fryer?
Sure, you can reheat these frozen sliders in your air fryer. Although is not the best way to get soft buns like fresh ones. You have to know that this technology used allows precooked burgers to be evenly warmed so that all the ingredients are hot and crispy at the same time.
How to cook frozen white castle burgers in the air fryer?
Here’s how you can do it more easily and in a cleaner manner than you used to. Just follow these steps:
- First, thaw them.
- Wrap them in parchment paper.
- Place the sliders in the air fryer.
- Warm them up at 320°F (160°C) for 5 minutes.
- When your air fryer frozen white castle burgers are done, serve them with french fries. Enjoy!
How long to air fry frozen white castle burger?
Well, it really depends on the power of the air fryer, but in general, it may take around 5 minutes at 320ºF (160ºC) when you air fryer cool white castle burgers. In the case of frozen sliders may be heated at 390ºF (198ºC) for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Note: the temperature and time for each model of air fryer may differ. Please adjust these parameters carefully.
Are frozen white castle burgers good?
You’ll calm your stomach immediately with this great hamburger, and it’s insanely tasty. If you eat them sparingly, even though it contains some calories, it is still healthy for you, especially for people on a strict diet.
The white castle burger has a square shape, and there are 11 different types of hamburgers to choose from. Among the most popular styles is The original slider®, made with 100% beef, grilled with onions and pickles, and served on original buns of the White Castle brand.
White castle burger Nutrition Facts
These are the data for the original slider®; serving size=55g:
- Calories: 140
- Fat 7 g
- Cholesterol: 10 mg
- Sodium: 380 mg
- Carbohydrate: 16 g
- Proteína: 6 g
- Air fryer french fries
- Air fryer sweet potato wedges [Homemade]
- Crispy air fryer chicken wings
- Air fryer potato wedges
- Air fryer buffalo chicken wings
- Air fryer portobello mushrooms
Frozen White Castle Burgers in Air Fryer
- Air fryer
- 1 package of frozen white castle burgers
- For better results, thaw them in the refrigerator.
- Remove sliders from plastic wrapper. Next, wrap them with parchment paper, making sure the open ends are tucked under the top bun.
- Once they're cool or almost at room temperature, transfer them to an air fryer basket/tray.
- Warm them up at 320ºF (160ºC) for 5 minutes. Adjust the temperature as necessary. Note: bun tops may be wrinkled and crispy.
- Serve your air fryer frozen white castle burgers with french fries, and enjoy!