|Yield||Preparation time||Cook time||Total time|
|2 servings||0 minutes||10 minutes||10 minutes|
Frozen chicken nuggets are popular appetizers since they take only a few minutes to prepare in the air fryer. Take a look at this super fast recipe and you’ll be enchanted to prepare any meal with an air fryer.
Recommended: Frozen mini wontons in air fryer
1. Remove the frozen chicken nuggets from the package. Place them into the air fryer basket.
2. Cook at 390ºF-400ºF (199ºC-204ºC) for 10 minutes, flipping them halfway.
3. In order to make sure your nuggets are very crispy, wait until they turn golden brown.
4. Serve your air fryer frozen chicken nuggets with a salad or dipping sauce of your choice.
Please visit our Shop!
To complement these chicken nuggets, you can make the following recipes:
- Air fryer tater tots
- Air fryer french fries
Can I cook frozen chicken nuggets in the air fryer?
One of the healthiest ways to cook air fryer frozen chicken nuggets is to heat them up without oil so you won’t feel guilty about eating them. Consequently, you will add fewer calories to your body, which is beneficial.
Those who prefer homemade chicken nuggets may also use an air fryer to prepare them. Then, you can prepare frozen chicken as well. You can even prepare raw chicken, there’s no problem.
How do you air fry frozen chicken nuggets?
They’re so easy to make. Don’t defrost them; just place them in the air fryer basket or rack. Set the temperature at 400ºF (204ºC) and the cooking time, 10-12 minutes. For even cooking, turn them halfway through cooking. Serve your air fryer frozen chicken nuggets and enjoy immediately!
Here are a few options you can find at Walmart, Costco, Sam’s, Trader Joe’s, and any other store:
- Tyson, fully cooked fun chicken nuggets and boneless.
- Tyson, naturals gluten free breaded chicken breast nuggets.
- Tyson, grilled & ready, chicken breast nuggets (non-breaded).
- Tyson, panko chicken nuggets.
- Banquet, chicken breast nuggets.
- Kroger, breaded chicken nuggets.
- Yummy, dinosaur shaped chicken breast nuggets.
This is another option for those who are vegetarian or vegan:
- Morning Star Farms, classic frozen veggie chik’n nuggets.
Tyson chicken nuggets Nutrition Facts
For fully cooked chicken nuggets, serving size: 90 g
- Calories: 270
- Fat: 17 g
- Cholesterol: 40 mg
- Sodium: 470 mg
- Carbohydrate: 15 g
- Protein 14 g
For panko chicken nuggets (fully cooked), serving size: 85 g
- Calories: 200
- Fat: 12 g
- Cholesterol: 35 mg
- Sodium: 380 mg
- Carbohydrate: 12 g
- Protein 12 g
What temperature and how long does it take to cook frozen chicken nuggets?
It may vary depending on the power of each appliance, but one temperature can be 400ºF (204ºC). If we take this one, it might take us about 10 minutes.
Check the table below for more details, including different models of air fryers.
Cooking chart for frozen chicken nuggets
|Ninja foodi||8 minutes||Preheat|
|T-fal prestige XL||8 minutes||392ºF (200ºC)|
|Power air fryer oven 360||10 minutes||Preheat|
|Gourmia||10 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Pampered chef deluxe||10-12 minutes||press air fry|
|Zenchef||10 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Cuisinart digital toaster oven||8 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Instant pot duo||11 minutes||392ºF (200ºC)|
|Cook’s essentials 5.3 qt||10 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Kitchen Academy||8 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Nuwave Bravo XL Smart Oven toaster||10-15 minutes||425ºF (218ºC)|
|Instant Pot Air fryer Lid||8 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Power air fryer oven Elite||15 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
|Oster||10-15 minutes||400ºF (204ºC)|
- Air fryer sweet potato wedges [Homemade]
- Crispy air fryer chicken wings
- Air fryer potato wedges
- Air fryer buffalo chicken wings
- Air fryer portobello mushrooms
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets [Tyson]
- Air fryer
- 1 package of frozen chicken nuggets
- Remove the frozen chicken nuggets from the package. Place them into the air fryer basket.
- Cook at 400ºF (204ºC) for 10 minutes, flipping them halfway.
- In order to make sure your nuggets are very crispy, wait until they turn golden brown.
- Serve them with a salad or dipping sauce of your choice.
Welcome to my blog! I’m an air fryer enthusiast.