|Yield||Preparation time||Cook time||Total time|
|2 servings||1 minute||10 minutes||11 minutes|
It’s a crunchy appetizer that you’ll adore. Mrs. Paul’s fish sticks in the air fryer are incredibly easy to prepare and are delicious. Although this method takes only a few minutes, keep in mind that the cooking time varies depending on the type of sticks or fingers, and their thickness, weight, and size. In addition, don’t forget that Mrs. Paul’s fish sticks come in medium or jumbo sizes.
Consider, then, that each brand’s products come in different sizes. For instance, Gorton’s fish sticks are heavier than Van de Kamp’s and Mrs. Paul’s, so cooking them may be affected occasionally. Having established this, here are some easy steps to air fry them:
- 1 package of Mrs. Paul’s frozen fish sticks (fingers)
- non-stick cooking spray
1. Spray oil on the air fryer basket.
2. Put the frozen fish sticks into an air fryer and set it to 400ºF (204ºC). Cook them for 10 minutes, flipping them halfway through. Before frying, there is no need to thaw them. Make sure they are golden brown and crunchy.
3. Serve your air fryer Mrs. Paul’s fish sticks with a dipping sauce, mayonnaise or a salad. Enjoy!
Can you cook Mrs. Paul’s fish sticks in the air fryer?
This is absolutely the best method to cook frozen fish fingers and any other food that is traditionally cooked using a pan. Now, with an air fryer, you won’t have to deep-fry as often and will save a tremendous amount of oil. As a result, you will be eating healthier every day.
How to cook Mrs. Paul’s fish sticks in the air fryer?
As with any other frozen fish sticks in the air fryer, these can also be cooked simply by placing them into the air fryer basket, without defrosting first. Then, to ensure even cooking, turn them over during the process of cooking.
How long do you cook Mrs. Paul’s fish sticks in the air fryer?
Depending on the power of the air fryer, it usually takes around 8-10 minutes to cook until golden brown. For jumbo size, it takes 8-12 minutes. Generally, fish takes less time to cook than chicken, pork or beef.
Are Mrs. Paul’s fish sticks precooked?
The company states that frozen breaded fish fillets are cooked to a golden brown. For fish sticks, it may also be the same case that they are precooked before freezing them.
Can you microwave Mrs. Paul’s fish sticks?
According to the CONAGRA brand, this product should not be microwaved. They advise only using convection ovens and air fryers for baking and cooking. Gorton’s brand, on the other hand, can be microwaved at 1100 watts and for lower power, give them more time to cook.
For baking, follow these directions:
- Preheat your oven at 450ºF.
- Next, remove the frozen fish sticks from the package and arrange them on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 14 to 18 minutes, turning them halfway through bake time. When they are golden brown, remove them from the oven. For jumbo size, bake for 16 to 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Can you deep fry Mrs. Paul’s fish sticks?
Yes, you can deep fry them. However, air frying is highly recommended instead of deep-frying. Please follow these steps if you do not have an air fryer:
- Simply, preheat oil at 350ºF (176ºC) in the pan. Don’t add too much oil, just the minimum. You’ll know it when the oil makes a sound.
- Afterward, place the frozen fish sticks and allow them to fry for 3 minutes, then flip them over and continue frying for 3 minutes more.
- Remove them from the pan and serve.
Are Mrs. Paul’s fish sticks healthy?
All of this product is made with real wild-caught fish, and these breaded sticks are made with minced fish.
Serving size: 6 sticks (95 g):
- Calories: 230
- Total fat: 10 g
- Cholesterol: 35 mg
- Sodium: 440 mg
- Carbohydrate: 22 g
- Iron: 0.6 mg
- Potassium: 100 mg
Minced pollock, wheat flour, water, soybean oil, enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid). Contain less than 2% of the following: sugar, modified corn starch, salt, yeast, dextrose, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, garlic powder, onion powder, spice, paprika, monocalcium phosphate.
This product is not gluten-free.
Mrs. Paul’s Fish Sticks in Air Fryer
- Air fryer
- 1 package of Mrs. Paul's frozen fish sticks (fingers)
- non-stick cooking spray
- Spray oil on the air fryer basket.
- Put the frozen fish sticks into an air fryer and set it to 400ºF (204ºC). Cook them for 10 minutes, flipping them halfway through. Before frying, there is no need to thaw them. Make sure they are golden brown and crunchy.
- Serve your air fryer Mrs. Paul's fish sticks with a dipping sauce, mayonnaise or a salad. Enjoy!