|Yield||Preparation time||Cook time||Total time|
|2 servings||0 minutes||10 minutes||10 minutes|
Here is an easy and quick air fryer frozen breaded shrimp recipe. This is one of my favorite seafood dishes. The only thing you need to do is go to the store and purchase the product you prefer or take the frozen shrimp that you prepared at home, then spend a few minutes preparing this tasty dish.
- 1 bag of frozen breaded shrimp
If you desire, choose sweet or hot dipping sauce to serve.
See Now Cooking Appliances & Cookbooks!
1. Spritz the air fryer basket with oil.
2. Preheat your air fryer at 350ºF (177ºC).
3. Put the frozen breaded shrimp in the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes. It’s not necessary to thaw them.
4. Turn the breaded shrimp over halfway through cooking with tongs or gently shake the basket. Maintain an eye on the process.
5. Serve with a dipping sauce.
Check out this 15.5-quart Digital Air Fryer for fast & delicious food. All-in-one design for convenience and ease of use.
How long to air fry frozen breaded shrimp?
You need to consider the power of your air fryer since even at the same temperature, the results can differ from one model to another. The cooking time of shrimp is shorter than that of other frozen foods. For instance, at 350ºF (177ºC), it might take 10 minutes. If you would like more details, please see the cooking chart below for specific brands of air fryers.
When frying, large or popcorn shrimp may require different cooking times based on their size.
Can you cook frozen breaded shrimp in the air fryer?
Yes, you can cook frozen shrimp in an air fryer either raw or precooked. In the air fryer, shrimp are very easy to cook as with any frozen food. It’s the easiest way to re-heat frozen shrimp, and you’ll be amazed by how fast and clean it is.
How to air fry frozen breaded shrimp?
Follow the next steps for air fryer frozen breaded shrimp:
- Remove the breaded shrimp from the freezer.
- Place them in the air fryer without defrosting at 350ºF (177ºC).
- Cook for 10 minutes, then turn them halfway through to ensure even cooking.
- For crunchy shrimp, check when the outside becomes golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you would like to purchase frozen breaded shrimp at the supermarket, here are some brands and products to choose from:
- SeaPak, breaded butterfly shrimp.
- SeaPak, jumbo coconut shrimp.
- SeaPak, popcorn shrimp with oven crispy breading.
- Gorton’s, crispy butterfly shrimp club pack.
- Aqua Star, coconut breaded shrimp.
- Kirkland, breaded panko shrimp.
Cooking chart for raw and frozen breaded shrimp
|Ninja Foodi||5 minutes||Preheat 400ºF (204ºC)|
|Ninja foodi XL Pro air fryer oven||frozen|
|Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630)||5 minutes|
|Philips Airfryer XXL||frozen |
|Nuwave Brio 14Q||6 minutes||Preheat 390ºF (199ºC)|
|Nuwave Brio XL||8 minutes||Preheat 375ºF (190ºC)|
|Nuwave Brio, digital||frozen|
Preheat 350ºF (177ºC)
|Gourmia||2-3 minutes||Preheat 350ºF (177ºC)|
|Gowise USA||4 minutes||350ºF (177ºC)|
|Gowise USA GW22639 3.7 qt||frozen|
|Deluxe Pampered Chef||8 minutes||set bake|
|Power XL||12 minutes||Preheat 320ºF (160ºC)|
|Power XL||frozen jumbo|
|Kalorik||7-8 minutes||380ºF (193ºC)|
|Zenchef AF10||10 minutes|
|Chefman||6-8 minutes||Preheat 390ºF (199ºC)|
|Cuisinart||10 minutes||385ºF (196ºC)|
|Cosori||8 minutes||Preheat 350ºF (177ºC)|
|Cosori 5.8 qt||frozen|
Preheat 370ºF (188ºC)
|Emeril Lagasse 5.3 quart||6 minutes||370ºF (188ºC)|
|Kmart AF701 (*prawns)||15-20 minutes||320ºF (160ºC)|
- Air fryer toast
- Air fryer breaded chicken breast fillets
- Air fryer frozen broccoli
- Air fryer dino nuggets
- Air fryer french fries
- Air fryer sweet potato wedges [Homemade]
- Crispy air fryer chicken wings
- Air fryer potato wedges
- Air fryer buffalo chicken wings
- Air fryer portobello mushrooms
Air Fryer Frozen Breaded Shrimp
- Digital air fryer
- 1 bag frozen breaded shrimp
- Spritz the air fryer basket with oil.
- Preheat your air fryer at 350ºF (177ºC).
- Put the frozen breaded shrimp in the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes. It's not necessary to thaw them.
- Turn the breaded shrimp over halfway through cooking with tongs or gently shake the basket. Maintain an eye on the process.
- Serve with a dipping sauce.